Landlords in South-East London and Bromley experience a release of pent up demand in lettings
Last week letting agents in England were given the go-ahead to return to their office as part of its Government’s plan to ease the country out of lockdown.
We’re committed to re-opening on the 1st June following government guidelines, observing social distancing and providing Personal Protection Equipment [PPE] to customers.
So much has changed over the past ten weeks but some things remain the same.
In terms of what has stayed the same, Edward Ashdale are committed as ever to delivering the very best service to landlords and tenants and to being open, professional, and transparent as always.
Otherwise, the way we operate has changed – a lot! We’ve reviewed all our processes so we can get back to doing what we do best in the face of Covid-19 when we get the go-ahead.
Personal Protective Equipment and social distancing – now common phrases – are integral to our plans. In addition, we will be carrying these little bottles of sanitiser with us when the lockdown is relaxed as shown.
A summary of the English Government’s advice for managing the moving process is below.
Landlords need to be aware because they will be likely to remain when lockdown ends.
- TENANTS & LANDLORDS – Initially properties should be viewed virtually before booking. Checking the floor plan and location.
- TENANTS - All physical viewings should be limited to only members of the same household.
- EVERYONE - When physically viewing properties, all parties should avoid touching surfaces, switches, door handles and regularly wash hands using hand sanitiser.
- EVERYONE - If people are being shown around a property, the landlord/letting agent will open all internal doors and ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after each viewing with standard household cleaning products.
- EVERYONE - Anyone involved in any aspect of the home moving process should practice social distancing in line with public health advice.
We’ve continued working though the lockdown remotely from our homes so will be fully prepared for the 1st June 2020.
Here to Help
If you require any advice or assistance with this feel free to get in touch. More positively we’re expecting some hectic months ahead from renters who have been unable to move during lockdown will be looking for a new place to live.
The lockdown has left many people in a state of limbo. Be assured Edward Ashdale are prepared to help people with their moving again, overcoming challenges being progressive and with a safety-first outlook
Share this with
Copy this link