Plot for sale (ref: 481412)Shortlist
- OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPERS
- GRADE ll LISTED FORMER HOUSE DOWER HOUSE
- DETAILED PLANNING CONSENT
- PROPOSED RESTORATION TO FORM 5 DWELLINGS
- RANGE OF 3 AND 4 BEDROOM PROPERTIES
- RURAL LOCATION
- IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME OPPORTUNITY
- OFFERS INVITED
The property has the benefit of detailed planning consent for the proposed remodelling and restoration to form 5 dwelling houses.
Planning- Full planning permission was granted for the 'Proposed remodelling and restoration of The Dower House to form 5 dwelling houses' was granted May 2014 Application Number W/24218.
Listed building consent Application Number W/24219 was also granted at the same time.
Works have been undertaken in the respect of the formation of the access into the developments therefore the development is deemed to have commenced.
Copy of the planning applications and confirmation regarding commencement of the development is available online.
Description- the development will comprise 5 dwellings ranging from 3 and 4 bedroom properties which will appeal to investors or families.
Plans- A3 copies of the attached plans are available.
Services- . Mains electric and drainage connected. Water supply not currently connected.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £200,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 481412